PUBLISHING/LEADING CORRUPTION BOOKS
PO BOX 599
DONCASTER VICTORIA 3108
PHONE: +61 3 XXXXX
MOBILE: +61 XXXX
FAX: +61 3 XXX
5 August 2000.
TO/ ROB HULLS MP,
Victorian Attorney General:
FAX: (03) 9379-4434
- UNLAWFUL THREATS RE BOOK
- YOUR ORDER FOR BOOKS
I refer to ongoing threats made to
distributors of books of which I am author, namely, Victoria
Police Corruption (VPC-1) and Victoria Police
Corruption – 2 (VPC-2).
It is noted that we have not yet received
any meaningful response from you in relation to your continuing illegal
ban, even though our original letters to you from myself and my lawyers
went to you (and were received by yourselves) over 6 weeks ago.
This week we received an order for
books and a CD from one of your subordinates, namely
Maureen Davis, the Library Manager at your department (of Justice).
While we are keen to supply the books,
we cannot do this until all threats are removed from us and any agents
we may have employed to sell and/or distribute the books.
We acknowledge that the information
within the books is regarded as definitive by many academics and others
and that your department's library would be keen to have them.
However, until all unlawful threats
by yourself or agents are removed, the order will not be filled.
YOURS SINCERELY - RAYMOND
CC Sent elsewhere
E-mail your protest to the Australian government now simply by clicking here...
View the relevant letters, etc:-
ALLOW A FULL FOUR MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD EACH PAGE AS JPEGS
- Rob Hull's reply to Adam Anthony Zoccoli dated 8 March 2000.(one page)
- Dymocks Recall Notice dated 27 April 2000.(one page)
- VGS Letter to Dymocks Booksellers dated 2 June 2000.(one page)
- Collins booksellers recall notice of 13 June 2000(one page)
- Letter from Hoser to Rob Hulls dated 23 June 2000.(one page)
- VGS letter to Kirby Book Distributors dated 19 June 2000.(two pages)
Normal Websites (relevant documents, etc):
- Supreme Court Judgement of 18 April 2000.
- More on Adam Anthony Zoccoli.
- Download or view a picture of Rob Hulls, the man responsible for and who approved of the illegal banning of the books.
- Download or view a picture of Carlo Carli (MP) who actively supported the illegal ban of the books.
- High Court ruling/s on contempt.
- Letter to ACCC re ban.
- Letter to the United Nations Re ban.